Car catches fire near Immigration Department

National 0 minutes, 35 seconds

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN

A CAR caught fire yesterday in the parking lot of the Immigration and National Registration Department.

According to the Fire and Rescue Department, the owner of the vehicle, a black Ford Fiesta, is safe and uninjured.

The fire was believed to have been caused by faulty wiring in the engine’s fuse box.

The fire was extinguished within a minute when 12 firefighters and three fire engines from the Berakas Fire Station and Women Operation Unit arrived at the scene, led by assistant station officer Hj Sufri Hj Bolaji.

The Royal Brunei Police Force said they received a report regarding the incident at 10.29am yesterday. There was no damage to government property.

The Brunei Times