Fire hits shop in Kiulap

National 0 minutes, 27 seconds

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN

AN ELECTRICAL fire broke out at a wedding rental shop in Kiulap yesterday, sending thick smoke billowing into the air.

Ten personnel from the Bandar Seri Begawan Fire and Rescue Department responded to a call around 12.09pm to investigate smoke at Serowahadeen Enterprise (Boutique) on the first floor of Qlap Komplex above Serikandi Restaurant.

According to Hanif Hj Suboh, the Station Commander from the BSB Fire and Rescue Department, there was only thick smoke that was suspected to have come from a socket cable.

The Brunei Times